Using an email client can be an excellent time-saver if you have multiple email accounts. Many people have separate emails for their business and for their personal use. If you want to check for new messages across all of your email addresses, then that means that you will have to log in to several different sites. Once you set up an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird, it will automatically download or sync your mail across all of your email accounts so that you can access it in one easy place.
The following instructions will guide you through configuring your email on almost any device:
- Username: The username is going to be the full email address which you created. [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Password: The password is what you set for your email account.
- Server – Choose the right one regarding your storage’s IP address from the list at the bottom of the page:
- IMAP [Incoming Mail Server] – webmail-wh0x.024reg.com
- SMTP [Outgoing Mail Server] – webmail-wh0x.024reg.com
- POP [Incoming Mail Server] – webmail-wh0x.024reg.com
- Server Port Numbers:
- IMAP – 993
- SMTP – 465
- POP – 995
- My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication: YES
- Use the following type of encrypted connection: SSL (SSL/TLS)
- Use same settings as my incoming mail server
The list below shows you which Server you should choose based on your storage’s IP address:
- 188.8.131.52 – webmail-wh01.024reg.com
- 184.108.40.206 – webmail-wh02.024reg.com
- 220.127.116.11 – webmail-wh03.024reg.com
- 18.104.22.168 – webmail-wh04.024reg.com
- 22.214.171.124 – webmail-wh05.024reg.com
- 126.96.36.199 – webmail-wh06.024reg.com
You can find your storage’s IP address on the ‘Settings’ page of your storage.